AP SBTET Diploma Exams Notification Oct/Nov 2019: Applications are welcomed from qualified possibility to show up for C16 Diploma assessment to be led by Board during October/November 2019.
Subject: SBTET – Board Diploma Examinations for Regular competitors of C-16 in Oct/Nov 2019 – Examination Notification – Issued – Regarding.
AP SBTET Diploma (C16) Regular Exams Notification
Oct/Nov 2019 With reference to the subject referred to above, a duplicate of the point by point notice welcoming applications from qualified applicants of C-16 plan to show up for the Regular assessments in Oct/Nov 2019 initiating from 23-10-2019 as referenced in the notice is herewith outfitted, and also check AP SBTET Diploma Exams Notification
Further, it is educated that the up-and-comers willing to show up for the above assessments need to approach any AP Online Center or Polytechnic where they are contemplating, with ongoing international ID size photograph for enlistment and acquire lobby ticket. For this administration, the AP Online focus/Polytechnic administrator will gather Rs.15/ - from the competitor per corridor ticket for Normal/Late expense and Rs.25/ - for Tatkal. The understudy can likewise produce the lobby ticket straightforwardly by making installment through installment entryway (for example Check card/Credit Card/Net Banking). The competitors can make the charge installment by any of the above techniques yet the lobby ticket won't be created until the applicant set up the expected participation to show up for the assessment. The lobby tickets for the competitors will be produced simply after the check of participation. The competitor needs to acquire the mark on the corridor ticket from the concerned Head of Section/Principal before showing up for the assessment. (Note: Before transmitting the charge, the competitor will guarantee his qualification status, since expense once paid isn't refundable.)
I. Normal Examination.
- An/AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/EC/EE/GT/HMCT/IT/M/MNG/PET/PCT/RAC/CHST/BM – V Sem (C-16)
- An/AA/AEI/C/CM/CCP/EC/EE/GT/HMCT/IT/M/MNG/PET/PCT/RAC/CH/CHOT/CHPC/CHPP/CHST/MET/TT/BM – III sem (C-16)
- CH/CHOT/CHPC/CHPP/MET/TT – VII Sem (C-16 )
The Principals of the concerned Polytechnics/organizations where Regular tests are being led are mentioned to guarantee the fulfillment of the schedule in time for example at the very latest 04-10-2019 according to the scholastic schedule. A duplicate of the Notification is to be shown on the notice leading group of the Institution for data of the competitors and wide exposure will be given among the understudies by circling a duplicate of the Notification and the update in the reference first referred to into the homerooms.
Up-and-comers who have 75% of participation just will be allowed to show up for the Regular Examination and if any up-and-comer doesn't place in the required level of participation he/she won't be allowed to show up for the assessment. In any case, the Principals are engaged to approve the deficiency of participation up to 10% dependent on Medical Grounds just, on the generation of supporting material of such guarantee and in the wake of gathering the vital measure of punishment from the up-and-comers.
The subtleties of applicants qualified for approbation are to be transferred to the charge installment entryway by 05-10-2019. The corridor tickets for those applicants will be produced simply after the installment of approbation charge through the AP Online/Payment entryway i.e., Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking i.e., before 07-10-2019. Henceforth the Principals are mentioned not to take any DDs towards approbation charge.
The corridor tickets will be produced after the end date of expense installment. The principals are mentioned to guarantee that the Hall tickets won't be issued to the competitors who are kept for deficiency of participation despite the fact that they paid the assessment charge.
The URL for online assessment charge installment is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the Polytechnics in the territory of Andhra Pradesh.
The move of assessment focus, for the understudies, isn't allowed after the last working day under any conditions.
AP SBTET Diploma Exams Notification Oct/Nov 2019 Important dates.
|Before Theory Examinations 14-10-2019 to 19-10-2019|
of theory examinations
Commencement for payment of examination fee through Online
date for payment of examination fee without penalty to all candidates
|Last date for payment of examination fee with a penalty to all candidates.||03-10-2019 ( Thursday )|
|Last date for payment of examination fee and submission of the application form (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||07-10-2019 ( Monday )|
date for uploading of Sessional Marks
date for uploading of Practical Examination marks
|21-10-2019 ( Monday )|
Training fee ( 5th/ 6th / 7th semester of C-16) shall pay through AP
Online/Payment gateway/net banking.
|Date of Commencement for payment of assessment fee through Online for the candidates of 5th-semester Industrial training.||16-09-2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee without penalty.||30-09-2019 (Friday)|
date for payment of Industrial training assessment fee with penalty
|05-10-2019 ( Saturday )|
|Submission of Industrial training assessment marks to the S.B.T.E.T||23-11-2019 (Saturday)|
Fee for whole or part examination
|Additional Fee for pass certificate for those who are appearing for regular Final year/ Final semester examination||Rs.600/-|
|a) Late Fee (penalty)
b) Tatkal scheme (Including Examination fee) –3 yr Diploma Regular
|Rs 600/ Rs.3000/-|
fee for Industrial Training
|Condonation Fee (Up to 10%) i.e. From above 65% and below 75%||Rs. 800/-|
NOTE: 1. Issue of lobby tickets to any up-and-comer is liable to having 75% of participation as on the last working day.
- Acknowledgment of assessment expense doesn't give any privilege to the possibility to request the issue of lobby ticket.
- Definite time – table of assessments will be imparted constantly seven day stretch of October-2019.
- The assessment expense must be paid with money at AP Online/Polytechnics focus or through installment entryway for example Check card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
- The dates referenced at sequential no.VII, VIII, and IX (D) are the dates by which the board ought to get the information sources.
- Charge once paid won't be discounted or balanced under any conditions.
- Qualified Physically Handicapped competitors can create lobby tickets through
AP Online focuses.
- An understudy who isn't qualified to sit for assessment either because of deficiency of participation or other reason will relinquish the assessment Fee paid.
- Assessment charge installment nitty gritty guidelines are encased with this notice. 10. The Polytechnics can add the qualified applicant's subtleties to NR through HOS login with a catch after careful check.
- The URLs for the online charge installment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the understudies concentrating in the Polytechnics relating to Andhra Pradesh.